Eating right is the bedrock of a healthy lifestyle and getting all the important nutrients from your food is important. While the list of nutrients your body needs is long, the addition of vitamin-rich foods can transform your daily diet and take it to the next level. We also let you in on a quick way to get some of the most important minerals and vitamins your body needs – a multivitamin!
10 Nutrient-Packed Vitamin Rich Foods You Should Be Eating
Some foods are an especially great source of vitamins and minerals, these multivitamin rich foods include:
1. Green leafy vegetables: There’s a reason we are told to ‘eat our greens’. Green leafy vegetables like spinach/palak, beet greens etc. contain vitamins A, C, K, as well as folate, plus minerals like iron, calcium, magnesium, and potassium in addition to gut-healthy fibre.
2. Lentils and beans: Daals, chickpeas/chana, rajma, and other beans are protein-packed and fibre-rich and have an abundance of B vitamins, as well as zinc, potassium, iron, and magnesium.
3. Fish: Consuming fatty fish rich in omega-3 fatty acids is good for health. Fish are rich in vitamin B2, D, as well as calcium, zinc, iron, phosphorus, magnesium, iodine, and potassium.
4. Nuts and seeds: Eat some nuts and seeds every day – they’re rich in vitamins B1, B2, and B3 as well as vitamin E, calcium, potassium, magnesium, zinc, and iron.
5. Yogurt/Dahi: Up your intake of yogurt to get more calcium and phosphorus as well as vitamin B and vitamin B12.
6. Whole grains: Whole grains are fibre rich and contain good amounts of B vitamins including folate, as well as iron, magnesium, selenium, and potassium.
7. Berries: Give your diet a berry boost, whether it is strawberries, blueberries, or other seasonal berries. They’re a great way to get in more vitamin C and manganese, plus vitamin K and folate.
8. Cruciferous vegetables: Cruciferous vegetables like cabbage, broccoli, and brussels sprouts contain vitamins C, E, K, and folate besides being rich in fiber.
9. Eggs: Eggs are rich in proteins, vitamin B2, vitamin B12, and vitamin D, and also have other B vitamins and vitamin A. They also contain iodine and selenium.
10. Citrus fruits: Citrus fruits like oranges, sweet lime, and lemon contain an abundance of vitamin C as well as vitamin A, vitamin B6, folate, and minerals like potassium, magnesium, copper, phosphorus, and manganese.
Take A Multivitamin
While you may not think of taking a multivitamin with food that’s seemingly nutrient-rich, it is still a good idea. That’s because there’s no exact way of telling how much of each nutrient is present in a serving of a food. These could vary depending on how the food has been prepared, how it was stored, and even the nutrient content of the produce used to prepare the meal. Multivitamin and multimineral capsules are a simple way to ensure that you get the required amounts of most key micronutrients. It is also useful if you find yourself unable to prepare every meal as balanced as you’d like due to a busy lifestyle or dietary restrictions.
Maxirich Multivitamin And Minerals Capsule
Maxirich Multivitamin and Minerals Capsules contain a whopping 13+ different vitamins and minerals that are important for energy, immune system health, bone health, appetite, blood, and more. Each capsule has antioxidant vitamins like vitamins A, C, and E, to the B complex vitamins and vitamin D3, and minerals like calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, and zinc. Available in an easy-to-consume soft-gel capsule form, Maxirich Multivitamin and Minerals Capsules can be taken by both men and women.
Support a healthy lifestyle without missing out on vital nutrients – order Maxirich Multivitamin and Minerals Capsules online as well as neighborhood pharmacies.