Taking a multivitamin for immunity building has become a popular choice among the fitness and health-conscious today. But why is it so important to get all these vitamins and minerals into your body on a regular basis?
Vitamins To Boost Your Immune System
To understand why a multivitamin can help with your immune health, it is necessary to understand the role each vitamin plays in supporting and boosting immunity. Here are some of the key vitamins that are central to this function of the body:
- Vitamin C: This antioxidant vitamin plays a key role in immune function. Vitamin C helps keep cells healthy and protects them; it also aids wound healing.
- Vitamin B6, Folic acid(Vitamin B9), and Vitamin B12: These B vitamins are needed for the normal immune responses of the body and to keep the right balance in the immune system. Inadequate amounts can adversely affect immune cell activity and hamper metabolic processes.
- Vitamin A: This micronutrient enhances the body’s immune function and helps regulate immune responses at the cellular level.
- Vitamin D: Being deficient in vitamin D has been linked to a greater risk of autoimmune problems and greater vulnerability to infections.
- Vitamin E: This powerful antioxidant vitamin plays the role of a regulator for the immune system. Its intake has been linked to lower infection risk, especially among the elderly.
Minerals To Boost Your Immune System
While everyone speaks of multivitamin tablets for immunity booster effects, remember that these capsules often also contain minerals that are important for immune health. For instance, the Maxirich Multivitamin contains a host of vitamins along with minerals like magnesium and zinc.
- Magnesium: Your body uses magnesium in 300+ biochemical reactions. Besides helping with the maintenance of normal glucose levels, the production of protein as well as energy, it also supports immune system health overall. The mineral is also key for heart health and to maintain normal muscle and nerve function.
- Zinc: This mineral strengthens the immune system and supports wound healing. It is used to battle colds and may help lower the risk of upper respiratory infections in kids.
- Iodine: Thyroid hormones play a part in your metabolism and immune response. Iodine helps in the conversion of TSH(thyroid-stimulating hormone) into thyroid hormones T3 and T4, making it important as a micronutrient.
- Selenium: This mineral is important for the immune system but take any supplements after consulting your doctor – its intake must not exceed recommended levels.
- Iron: Your body needs iron for red blood cell production, to ensure all the body’s tissues and organs receive adequate oxygen. Inadequate iron can cause anemia and also affect the body’s defenses.
Remember, taking a multivitamin is not a substitute for a healthy lifestyle and balanced diet. A multivitamin cannot substitute medical treatment for any ailment but can help support your body in its defenses.
Choose A Multivitamin With Immune-Boosting Vitamins
Not all multivitamins are created alike. Choose one whose quality you can trust. So what is the best immune booster multivitamin? If you’re looking for multivitamins for immune system health and general wellness, the Maxirich Multivitamin is a sound choice. The Maxirich capsule is easy to swallow and contains over 14 important vitamins and minerals, including antioxidant vitamins A, C, and E. Combined with a healthy active lifestyle and a balanced nutritious diet, multivitamin tablets/capsules for immunity can make a difference to your body’s ability to cope with day-to-day stresses and may help ward off infections. They’re simple to include in your diet without much effort, and an easy way to kickstart your mission for overall wellness.
Order Maxirich capsules from an online pharmacist at the click of a button or get them from your neighbourhood chemist. This little addition to your daily routine will go a long way!