Your liver works hard to keep your body cleansed of toxins but what can you do to ensure your liver health is supported? While a balanced and nutritious diet and healthy lifestyle are important elements of liver care, there are certain foods that are good for the liver.
The Best Foods For Liver Health
So what foods should you have your eye on when it comes to supporting liver health? Here are some of the best options.
- Citrus Fruit: It contains vitamin C which prevents fat from building up in your liver. Some antioxidants they contain can even have a protective effect on the organ. Enjoy oranges, lemons, grapefruit, and more at mealtimes or as a snack.
- Turmeric: Anti-inflammatory spice turmeric is good for your liver. It can help control levels of liver enzymes when elevated and could even help those dealing with liver disease. Add it to your tea/milk or use it in your cooking.
- Oats: Fiber-rich food is great for the liver and oats are a great choice not just for the fiber they contain but also the antioxidant power they pack. Oats can be a good breakfast or pre/post workout snack and can be enjoyed with berries and fruit for a more liver-friendly intake.
- Berries: Ward off liver damage with these juicy treats! Have these to get an abundance of antioxidants – including anthocyanins that combat oxidative stress in the liver.
- Fatty acids containing Fish : The Omega-3 fatty acids found in fish like mackerel, salmon, and sardines can combat inflammation associated with fatty liver disease and make a good addition to a liver-friendly diet.
- Dark Green Leafy Vegetables: Every healthy diet must feature dark leafy greens on the meal plan – and your liver stands to benefit. They have powerful antioxidant properties and can be of great benefit for those with inflammation associated with various ailments, including of the liver.
- Cruciferous Vegetables: Cauliflower, broccoli, and cabbage are good for your liver health – boosting overall immune health and helping counter non alcoholic fatty liver disease. They also support liver function by helping balance enzyme levels and detoxifying the body.
- Nuts: Laden with antioxidant vitamin E, nuts are linked to reduced risk of fatty liver disease besides being heart friendly.
- Green Tea: Green tea reduces oxidative stress, brings down fat levels in the liver, and can even help with improving liver enzyme levels to normal.
- Coffee: Interestingly, coffee, taken in moderation, is linked to a lower risk of progression of liver disease.
Maxirich Liver Care Syrup
In addition to good food for the liver, it is important to provide your body with supplements and tonics that support liver health. Maxirich Liver Care syrup promotes liver health by flushing out toxins from the system, boosts metabolism and aids digestion, and stimulates your appetite. More importantly, it can even help prevent oxidative stress linked to liver disorders and keep these liver disorders at bay. Its all-natural ingredients like kasani seed, himsra root, arjuna bark, and kakamachi fruits have a protective effect on the liver. Simply take daily Maxirich Liver Care syrup alongside a balanced nutritious diet, and you’re good to go!
You can buy Maxirich Liver Care syrup from nearby stores/pharmacies or buy online on Amazon, flipkart and e-pharmacies. Take it daily to support a healthy lifestyle.
Cipla® and Maxirich ® : Licensed User of Registered Trademarks